A start-up company is looking for a : senior bookeeper
· Manage and lead the day-to-day bookkeeping, up to balance
· Manage AP balances
· In charge of the consolidated monthly closing process including cut off reports, accruals, prepaid expenses, amortization, revaluation, allocations etc up to a full balance sheet and P&L
· Assist in annual audit
· Bank, vendors, AR, payroll, FA, credit cards reconciliations on a weekly/monthly basis
·· Financial reporting to social security, tax authorities, VAT, Israel authorities 856, 126 etc.
· Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department
· Prepare inter-company invoices and reconciliations
· Ad-hoc tasks as required.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a global high-tech company
· Certified Bookkeeper type 3 or above
· Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim, Odfot, etc.).
· Experience with NetSuite system – advantage
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.