Director of Finance, Israel Operations
A US manufacture Public company ,
Is looking for a Director of Finance, Israel Operations
- Review and approve monthly financial reporting for accuracy, completeness and compliance with management policy and US and local reporting requirements to support corporate, regional, country and product business plans. (P&L, Balance Sheets, Pricing & Gross Margin management and benchmarking tools.)
- Lead the process of generating accurate financial forecasts and rationales to support operating plans, budget development, investment decisions, long-term strategic plans, project prioritization, resource allocation, capital requirements, and target setting for individual projects.
- Lead SOX compliance process
- Lead the development and growth of the finance team to ensure that the team is well aligned with divisional and corporate perspectives, standards and controls, while delivering outstanding local business support
- Manage Financial and SOX Audit process on time, on budget, without deficiencies
- Manage Payroll
- Manage insurance affairs and insurance claims
- Take systems to the next level
- Drive change and continuous improvement process
An undergraduate degree in accounting as well as a CPA. MBA would be a plus
- Thorough experience of corporate financial management
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP, SOX compliance, and Israel’s reporting requirements.
- Experience in a manufacture company – a must !!!
- Over 10 years of experience in a leading finance position in a US publicly traded company, and SOX compliance environment. Leading involvement in SOX implementation would be a plus
- Over 5 year of experience in managing compliance of reporting to government incentive agencies (Investment Center, Chief Scientist, etc.)
- Cost accounting experience would be a plus
- Proficient in taxation, transfer pricing practices and process management
- Strong understanding of domestic and global economic, including foreign exchange instruments, inflation, and local governmental practices
- Thorough understanding of complex payroll systems
- Treasury and cash flow management experience