A Start-up company in Tel-Aviv
Is looking for a Financial Controller reporting to the CFO.
• On going revenue generation cycle process operations.
• Understanding the impact of SOWs and projects sold on revenue recognition and collection objectives.
• Familiarity with reporting compliance related to US GAAP and IFRS accounting
• Monitoring budgets and financial statements
• Implementing revenue generation process
• Managing cash flow and burn rate procedure
• Overseeing the delivery of:
a. Financial forecasting
b. P&L planning
c. Regulatory monthly reporting for Israel, US and SGP
d. Company’s fiscal and legal compliance
• A Big 4 graduate who has at least 4-5 years of experience in the HQ of a high growth company (global start-up company would be ideally), closely working with the product implementation or delivery team, working to excel in the implementation of the company’s revenue recognition policy,
• Demonstrated experience with the following:
a. Internal reporting
b. Consolidating international subsidiaries
c. Delivery project in a tight deadline.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Excellent Excel skills
• Proficient in English