Compliance and Risk Officer
A fintech start-up company is looking for a Compliance and Risk Officer
- Ensures a company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. responsible for developing complianceprograms, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Design and update compliance policies including KYC and AML documents while staying abreast of legal requirements
- Working closely with the Finance team to build and enforce internal controls in the company.
- Review and challenge current processes related to financial reporting to foster higher efficiency within all business units and departments.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to the company’s information systems control environment, risk management process and IT operations
- Coordinate with external advisors to gain efficiencies in the overall program.
- Periodically train all employees on key regulatory changes and updates while also refreshing key KYC and AML topics
- Produce and submit monthly financial authority reports in accordance to latest guidelines
- Review all contracts with third parties and provide feedback to CEO and or business development manager on perceived risks and avenues to reduce them.
minimum with 3 years’ experience in same role
Preferred a Law degree or combined with accounting
License: Lawyer and/or CPA
• Fluent English